After a long tired day at work, it is home that we all look forward to. Our root, our center, a place where we can be ourselves, completely. A place where we can throw all the worries out the window and relax. Our own little home for peace and love for our home presents us. Of course, it depends on us to make the place where we govern a more beautiful, quieter and more beautiful place to live.
A few tips to make your personal palace worth a visit and well, who do not like envy friends who pass on complement to a lovingly made home.
Good lighting in the rooms adds a lot of positivity in and around the house. Add curtains to it, and the game of light and shadow is triply more exciting. One of the easiest, fastest and cheapest way to update your house is by changing curtains.
Colorman, what color do you choose?
Colors weave their own magic and different shades speak differently.
- If you intend to add life to a distinctly quiet room, you should add more colors to it, including colorful curtains. Red, yellow pink is warm and lively.
- Softer colors such as gray, white and blue make the room look calmer and calmer.
- Earthy tones such as green and brown give the resident a closer sense of nature.
What does the length of curtains say about your home?
- Longer curtains give the rooms a royal and formal feel.
- Curtains that fall and touch the ground give a plush, palatial feel to your room.
- Shorter gives them a very simple and relaxed feeling.
- The length of the curtains also determines how much light is allowed into your room.
The magic of light and darkness
- Layering of fabrics works amazingly well and filters light in a room.
- Lace makes a room look elegant while different fabrics have different effects on the color and light availability in a room.
- Rigid cotton, fabric and insulated curtains block the entry of extra light into a room and thus you can very well control the introduction of light through curtains.
- Curtains are designed to maintain integrity too, so think carefully before choosing the right color and material.
Whether you want it simple or custom depends on you essentially. The quality of the rods and hangers would determine the curtain and case of the curtain which obviously contributes to the overall look and feel of the room.